- Energy rating
CAT A+ office suite close to Bank and Cannon Street Stations
- Opposite Cannon Street Station and adjacent to Bloomberg Arcade restaurants
- New, flexible lease available on the 3rd floor
- Manned reception
- Cycle storage & shower facility
- Passenger lift
The accommodation comprises of the following
|3rd - Entire floor
The building is located in one of London's best connected areas, directly opposite Cannon Street station on the doorstep of many of the City's major institutions and companies, with enviable local leisure, restaurant and shopping amenities.
• VRF fan coil air-conditioning
• Raised floor
• Sash windows with double glazing
• Metal tile suspended ceilings with curved coffers and LG7 compliant lighting
• Fitted space with meeting rooms, reception and kitchen
• 8 person passenger lift
• Manned reception
Viewings to be arranged via sole agent JLL
A new, flexible lease is available direct from the Landlord
Within a minutes walk, The Bloomberg Arcade offers a wealth of dining-in casual and fine dining.
Also within a minute’s walk is Bank Station (Central, Circle, District, Northern, Waterloo & City and DLR), offering excellent communications and direct access across the whole of London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.