- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Attractive office accommodation in prominent City Centre location - available now.
- Located within 'Golden Rectangle'
- Excellent amenities and transport links nearby
- Traditional property with original period features
- Available now
|Third Floor Suite
|1,136 sq ft
|£17 per sq ft
|£3.64 /sq ft
Hanover Street is an attractive Category B Listed property with retail and restaurants on the Ground and Lower Ground floors, and offices on the upper three storeys. The suite is located on the Third Floor, accessed by a common stairway with secure door entry system. Internally, the suite provides a single open plan office area with 2 principal office rooms off. The accommodation benefits from many attractive original period features and good levels of natural daylight.
The suite benefits from the following attributes:
- Original period features
- Excellent natural daylight
- Gas fired central heating
- Secure door entry system
- Tea prep facility & two WC's
Viewing is highly recommend and available via the agents (min 24 hours notice required)
The accommodation is available by way of new lease on Full Repairing and Insuring (FRI) terms.
44 Hanover Street is situated between George Street and Rose Street, in the heart of Edinburgh's City Centre, and within the traditional office location of the 'Golden Rectangle'. Nearby office occupiers include ASI, Royal London, Virgin Money and RBS. The city centre provides excellent amenities with a large range of bars, cafes, restaurants and hotels. The City's principal shopping streets are adjacent to Hanover Street, along with the recently completed St James Quarter.
The city centre is served by major bus routes and Edinburgh Bus Station is within close proximity to Hanover Street. Waverley Station, Edinburgh's main railway station, is only a short walk from the property. The tram network available on nearby St Andrew Square and Princes Street provides quick connectivity to Edinburgh Airport.
Director - National Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.