- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
2 Lochside View provides efficient open plan office space within a prominent office building
- PRELIMINARY DETAILS
- Prominent Building
- Excellent communication links
- Landscaped surrounds
- Secure basement car parking
2 Lochside View is a prominent, modern office building arranged over ground and 2 upper floors. Built in 2001, the property was originally occupied in whole by Miller Group. It has since become multi-let with occupiers in the building now including RSPB Scotland, Miller Homes, Viavi and Galliford Try.
The accommodation available within the building is located on the second floor. Extending to an approximate net internal area of 4,250 sq ft, the suite benefits from:
- Efficient open plan floor space
- VRV air conditioning
- Raised access flooring
- Suspended ceiling incorporating modern lighting
- Male and female toilets
- Shower facilities
- DDA compliant
- secure car parking spaces
Strictly by appointment through the sole letting agent.
Available on new full repairing and insuring (FRI) terms. Further information available on request.
Each party will be responsible for its own legal costs incurred in the transaction with the ingoing tenant being responsible for the payments of LBTT and registration dues.
2 Lochside View is located in Edinburgh Park, Scotland's premier business park. The Park benefits from excellent public transport links with 2 railway stations servicing the area and regular bus services. In addition, Edinburgh's tram system has 3 stops on or adjacent to the Park.
Occupiers can also find superb amenity nearby with The Gyle shopping centre and Hermiston Gait retail park providing a range of services and shopping facilities. There is also a kiosk shop, fitness centre and nursery all within a 5-minute walk.
Head of Scotland
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.