- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Ground floor office currently fitted as a performance laboratory with excellent accessibility
- Fully air-conditioned
- Full access raised floors
- Suspended ceilings with LG3 lighting
- Impressive reception and entrance foyer
- Fully carpeted
- Antiglare double glazing
- Loading door
- Car parking ratio 1:289 sqft
- Shower facilities and cycle parking
The Great West Road (A4) is a long established corporate location and provides excellent national and international communications with easy access to Central London, Heathrow Airport and the national motorway network.
Brentside Executive Park is prominently located opposite the landmark buildings of GlaxoSmithKline’s European Headquarters and Profile West and is within walking distance of Brentford Station, Boston Manor (Piccadilly Line) and a range of local amenities.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.