- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Houston Industrial Estate, Livingston, offers 6,807 sq ft of high quality trade counter/industrial accommodation.
- Established prominent trade park adjacent
- Excellent position just off Houstoun Road and A899
- Superb opportunity
- 8m clear internal height
- 37.5kN sq.m floor loading
- Electric loading door
- Low air permeability design
- 2 Electric vehicle charging points
- 15% warehouse roof lights
- High performance insulated cladding and roof materials
- Cycle Parking
A rare opportunity to acquire recently built unit on Houstoun Industrial Estate.
Details are available on request.
The prominent site is situated on Houstoun Road within the established Houstoun Industrial Estate, adjacent to J3 of the M8 motorway (0.5 mile), approximately 15 miles West of Edinburgh and 33 miles to the East of Glasgow. This prime West Lothian location is also well served by the Uphall railway station and Edinburgh Airport.
M8 Junction 3 - 0.5 miles
Uphall Railway Station - 1.2 miles
Edinburgh Airport - 10.2 miles
Edinburgh City Centre - 15 miles
Glasgow City Centre - 33 miles
Surveyor - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.