- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Collar Factory is a brand new workspace for Taunton. This striking, Grade II listed former Victorian factory has been completely renovated and reimagined into a state-of-the-art workspace offering private offices and coworking memberships for those looking for a different way of working. With concrete and wood floors, high ceilings, exposed brick walls, and over 100 enormous windows it has a distinctly loft-like feel, but is deeply rooted in the heart of Somerset. We have now released pricing for each of the studio spaces – you download the floor plans below to find out more.
Associate - Business Space
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.