- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
9 Savoy Street occupies the second floor, providing just over six thousand square foot of serviced offices and meeting rooms, all of which have been refurbished to a high standard. The interior design provides a contemporary and boutique feel with injections of colour. Completely unbranded and fully furnished space, which can be tailored to meet the requirements of each individual business. Victoria Embankment truly captures the spirit of London, with notable landmarks gracing its skyline. Housed in a distinctive white art deco style building, 9 Savoy Street, fronts onto the Embankment and has far reaching views of the River Thames. Not only does this prime location offer easy access to the capital's major rail and tube networks, it also enjoys close proximity to many of London's renowned restaurants and bars. World-class theatre, art and entertainment can be found in the neighbouring areas of Piccadilly and Covent Garden, as well as Waterloo and the vibrant South Bank.
Flexible 3 Months - 3 Years
Embankment, Temple and Charing Cross stations are all within close proximity, giving good access to Waterloo and the West End to access other areas of London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.