- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Known as the 'Surburb within Central London', this affluent, cosmopolitan district is now home to a newly refurbished serviced office property.King's Road remains the major artery through Chelsea, with its continuing reputation to offer an eclectic mix of amenities. From interiors and art shops, high street fashion and boutique stores, pubs, clubs and bars - King's Road has it all.440 King's Road is also well connected and easily accessible. A bus stop is situated just outside of the property, with Sloane Square station a short walk away, surrounded pay & display parking and private bike racks.Whilst Chelsea holds a certain exclusivity, our workplace will be able to cater to all types of businesses. Whether your company is large, small or just starting up - we have a range of offices sizes with no VAT chargeable which can accommodate you.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.