- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
An iconic Grade 1 listed station building in Kings Cross with offices that have been comprehensively refurbished revealing the original brickwork and steel and iron features of the building. Meeting rooms and co-working spaces are provided throughout the first floor and self-contained offices on the second floor.
Flexible 3 Months - 3 Years
2 - 50 desks
Enter from the front of Kings Cross station on the corner of York Way and Euston Road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.