- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
The London Broadgate Tower Centre is located in a landmark steel and glass building in the north east corner of the City of London's financial district. Many world-class businesses have offices in the area including those specialising in global law, international trading, internet technology, banking and other financial services. Situated on the 12th floor, the serviced office centre benefits from floor to ceiling windows. Some offices have panoramic views over London. There are also meeting rooms, breakout areas and communal kitchen areas. The Broadgate development itself, which is close to Liverpool Street station, is a unique environment which combines stunning office accommodation with contemporary public spaces which incorporate art and landscaping. The area is also home to many amenities.
Flexible 3 Months - 3 Years
2 - 50 desks
Ideally located in the City, close to Liverpool Street and Moorgate stations, also a short walk from Shoreditch.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.