- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Overlooking a purpose-built lake, the Regus serviced offices at the NEC/Birmingham Airport is located within the well-established Birmingham Business Park. The building is a modern pagoda style with verandas set around a landscaped garden with wooden bridges and calming water features. The vibrant and modern reception area sets the tone for this prominent and accessible office. There are a range of well-furnished meeting rooms available including the Mini Cooper which seats 6 to 8 people, the Porsche meeting room seating 8 to 10 and the Rolls Royce accommodating 18 delegates. The site offers admin support, fax, photocopying, mail handling facilities and business grade WiFi. Approximately 100 companies are located here including international electronics, technology and telecommunications companies. The centre is conveniently located for Birmingham International Airport and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC). As Europe's largest exhibition centre, the NEC plays host to over six million guests and 500 events every year. Facilities at the NEC include cinema, hotels, spa, casino, outlet shopping and a variety of restaurants. The office space is minutes from the M42, M40, M6 and M5 motorways. The nearest train station is Birmingham International for national routes and links to Birmingham and Coventry.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.