Vertu HQ, Beacon Hill Road, Fleet , GU52 8DY
Ref No. JLLATC73864
Vertu HQ, Beacon Hill Road, Fleet , GU52 8DY, Hampshire, South East
- Fleet is currently benefiting from strong rental growth driven by occupiers priced out of Central London.
- Highly specified, headquarters investment totalling 52,071 sq ft.
- Excellent car parking ratio of 1:219 sq ft.
- Large site with future development potential.
- Let to Microsoft UK Ltd (D&B Rating of 5A1) with 7.3 years term certain.
- Overall rent of £15.04 psf providing a low base for future rental growth.
- The occupier has contractually agreed to waive their option to break the lease in 2020.
- Estimated rental uplift to £875,000 pa at 2019 review.
- Offers are sought in excess of £10,000,000 (Ten Million Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
- Attractive net initial yield of 7.34% and low capital value of £192 psf.
- Based on the estimated rental uplift, the yield improves to 8.20% in 2019.
+44 (0)20 3805 6871
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.