80 Fenchurch Street, EC3M 4BT, London: City
5702.00 — 237679.00 ft2
(529.72 — 22080.38 m2)
80 Fenchurch Street is a brand new 240,000 sq ft office building incorporating 12,500 sq ft of high quality retail space.
The building will offer six large, fully landscaped terraces with wonderful 360 degree views. There will be a dynamic atrium incorporating three scenic glass lifts.
The floors will operate to 1:8 sq m occupational density (1:6 sq m on 2nd and 3rd floors) and there will be superb cycling facilities incorporating 293 bicycle spaces, generous changing rooms with 300 lockers, 30 showers and drying areas.
Demolition works are under way at the moment with the completed building anticipated to be delivered in Q4 of 2018.
Specification & Amenities
- Four pipe fan-coil air conditioning
- 1:8 sq m (1:6 sq m on 2nd and 3rd)
- 2.75m typical floor to ceiling heights (2.9m on 2nd and 3rd, 2.7m on 12th–14th)
- 150mm typical raised floors (250mm on 2nd and 3rd floors)
- 1.5m planning module
- 2014 BREEAM ‘Excellent’
- Nine x 21 person passenger lifts including three scenic
- 2,500kg dedicated goods lift
- 950 kVA tenant standby generation provision
- 293 bike spaces, 300 lockers, 30 showers, drying room
- Two disabled car spaces with electric charge point