Birrell Street, Oldfields Business Park, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 3ES, Staffordshire, , North West
The subject property is situated on Birrell Street in Fenton, a popular industrial location in close proximity to the A50/A500 dual carriageway intersection in Stoke-on-Trent. Junctions 15 and 16 of the M6 Motorway, serving Birmingham to the south and Manchester to the north, are approximately 3.5 miles and 10.5 miles distant respectively.
Surrounding occupiers include Barkers Engineering, Scott Timber and Prince International Corporation.
Industrial / warehouse unit
The property comprises a modern, detached industrial/distribution building of steel portal frame construction beneath a multi-pitched, steel profile clad roof surface incorporating sky lights.
Internally the building comprises a warehouse with integral office and staff welfare accommodation, briefly benefitting from the following specification:
• Seven surface level roller shutter doors;
• 6.95 meter eaves height (6.14 meters to the underside of the portal haunch);
• Two-storey office and staff welfare facilities including a canteen;
• Full site and building circulation;
• Secure site area of approximately 5.108 acres;
• Large surfaced car park.