Princess Parkway, Didsbury , Manchester, M20 2AF, Lancashire, , North West
Approaching Manchester city centre from the south, the iconic Sir William Siemens building has been a notable landmark for decades. Now, for the first time, your business will be able to share this premium location as part of a new commercial development by Bruntwood.
Located within one of Manchester’s most desirable suburbs, just four miles south of the city centre and a 10 minute drive from Manchester International Airport, the development couldn’t be better placed. With more than 74,000 vehicles driving past everyday, this high profile site offers excellent brand visibility.
7000.00 — 155000.00 ft2
(650.32 — 14399.98 m2)
New, Grade A specification offices in a prominent location within one of Manchester's most desirable neighbourhoods, West Didsbury
Planning has been approved for phase one which will create circa 20,000 sq ft of purpose-built commercial workspace. Subsequent phases will see the creation of two more buildings offering over 130,000 sq ft as well as a multi-storey car park.
The buildings will be finished to a Grade A specification as follows:
- BREEAM “Very Good” as a minimum
- Energy efficiency target rating of ‘C’ as a minimum
- BCO 2014 Compliant, Grade A space
- Suspended ceilings
- Raised access floor and skirting
- Full air conditioning system
- Office ventilation (to an open plan layout)
- Open plan lighting – to LG7 standard as a minimum
- Office carpet (or contribution)
- Toilets in service core
- Passenger lifts
- Water saving/recycling devices
- 48 surface car parking spaces with Phase 1 (D3)
- 426 multi-storey car parking spaces (phase 2)
- High quality landscaping
- Bicycle storage & shower facilities