Stokes Mill, Higher Tame Street, Stalybridge, SK15 3AS, Cheshire, , North West
Situated within the established residential location of Stalybridge, Greater Manchester benefitting from strong rental and owner occupier demand.
Stokes Mill is positioned at the end of Higher Tame Street, backing on to the River Tame providing for an attractive residential setting. The location is just a short walk from Stalybridge train station which provides regular direct services to both Manchester and Leeds City Centre. Journey times to Manchester City Centre are just 16 minutes and 42 minutes to Leeds and as such the scheme is extremely well connected via public transport.
13 Long Leasehold apartments within a fantastic mill conversion providing a total of 20 apartments in Stalybridge.
- Fully let
- £91,320 p.a. rental income
- Comprising 8 two bed apartments & 5 one bed apartments
- High Specification
- Well managed
- Attractive waterside setting
Stokes Mill comprises a conversion of the former Mill building and an ancillary new build block, attractively mirroring the appearance of the original Mill. The two buildings flank a private resident’s car park providing over 100% parking provision. The development is gated via the sole entrance off Higher Tame Street. Internally the apartments are all of similar high specification including:
- High Quality kitchens with integrated appliances including: oven, hob, extractor, fridge / freezer and dishwasher
- Vinyl floored kitchens, tiled bathrooms and timber to the remaining areas
- Modern white sanitary ware to bathrooms including a bath with over shower to all bathrooms
- Lift to all floors
- Electric heating
- Secure door entry system
- Visitor parking
- Managed communal areas
Guide price available upon application.
Can be arranged upon application.
Average Weighted lease length