Speke Boulevard, Liverpool , L24 9HZ
Ref No. 8207
Speke Boulevard, Liverpool, L24 9HZ, Merseyside, , North West
The property is located in Speke, approximately 7 miles (11km) south east of Liverpool City Centre near the north bank of the River Mersey. The area is served by the
A561 dual carriageway, which is the principal southern gateway into Liverpool, as well as providing access to Junction 6 of the M62 (via the A562 and A5300) and Junction 12 of the M56 (via the A533 and A557).
High Yielding Mixed Use Investment Opportunity
- Multi-let warehouse investment with ancillary office and laboratory accommodation totaling 367,973 sq ft (34,185 sq m)
- Extensive and prominent frontage to Speke Boulevard, a major arterial route in and out of Liverpool and well established commercial location within Merseyside
- Speke is home to the largest cluster of biologic manufacturing in Europe
- Let to tenants including Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, Acumen Distribution Limited and Nerudia Limited with a total passing rent of £916,548 per annum
- Five principal buildings on a site area of 17.32 acres (7.01 hectares)
- Future asset management angles to enhance value
- Potential redevelopment opportunities, subject to planning
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £8,300,000 (Eight million, Three Hundred thousand pounds) which reflects a net initial yield of 10.35% after standard purchaser’s costs of 6.67%, a triple net initial yield of 8.82%, a reversionary yield of 13.90% and a low capital value of £22.56 per sq ft.
+44 (0)161 238 6284
+44 (0)161 238 6258
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.