Gander Lane, Barborough Links, Chesterfield, S43 4PZ, Derbyshire, , East Midlands
Barlborough Links is situated in Derbyshire, approximately 7 miles north east of Chesterfield, 9 miles south of Sheffield, 6 miles west of Worksop and 25 miles north of Nottingham.
Barlborough Links is situated on the east side of the M1 at Junction 30, accessed via the A616 dual carriageway. The property is around 0.5 miles from the motorway junction. The A619 links Junction 30 of the M1, via the A616, with Chesterfield and also links access to the A1 (M) in the east, via the A60 and A57. The M1 and A1 (M) form the main north / south routes on the eastern side of the country linking with Yorkshire and the North East with London and the South East.
The subject property forms part of Barlborough Links Business Park, a comprehensive mixed use development providing office, industrial / warehouse, retail and leisure uses together with a hospital, community facilities and residential.
Fully Fitted High Bay Cross Dock Facility
- Established Logistics/Warehouse Location
- Adjacent to the M1 (J30)
- Fully fitted with racking and mezzanine
- Eaves height 16.3 metres
- 64 loading docks
- 400 parking spaces
The property comprises a modern high quality detached self-contained distribution facility with a three storey offices and amenity block.
The key features include:
- Cross dock layout
- 16.3 m eaves height
- 64 dock level loading doors, including 6 double deck scissor lift loading docks, and 1 ground level loading door
- Extensive mezzanine floor
- 360 degree site circulation with extensive service yards on both elevations
- 190 trailer parking spaces
- Three-storey office and amenity facilities including changing areas, lockers, toilets and canteen
- Secure site with Gatehouse
- Car parking providing approx. 400 spaces
|TOTAL GIA Approx.
The property is held on a lease expiring May 2020, at a passing rent of £1,999,804 per annum (2015 review outstanding). The property is available way way of assignment.
Alternatively available on a sub-lease on terms to be agreed.
A new lease may be avialable from the landlord.
Each party to pay their own legal costs arising out of the transaction.
Average Weighted lease length
Until May 2020