57 Berkeley Square, London, W1J 6ER, London, , London: West End
Lansdowne House is located on the Southern side of Berkeley Square in a prime Mayfair location, with a wide range of retail and restaurants nearby.
Lansdowne House is closely situated to Green Park Underground Station providing wider access to the London transport network via the Jubilee, Victoria and Piccadilly lines.
Occupiers in the building include Neuberger Berman, Greenhill & Company Limited, Dorchester Collection and Gordian Knott.
7790.00 — 38272.00 ft2
(723.71 — 3555.58 m2)
Fitted office suites available to sublease or assign. New leases available directly from the landlord
- Prime Mayfair Location
- Suites avaliable from September 2017
- Short term sublease/assignment until June 2018
- Alternatively new lease from landlord available until June 2021 (with rolling break from March 2020)
- Fitted suites incorporating meeting rooms, board rooms, reception, server room and kitchen areas.
- 24 hour building Manned Security
- Bicycle and car spaces available upon request
- Raised floors throughout
- Air conditioning
- 6 Passenger lifts seeing all floors
- Server rooms and flood wiring throughout
All Floors available to lease from August/September 2017
The floors are currently rented on separate lease agreements to The Carlyle Group, all expiring on 13th June 2018. Short term subleases or assignments are available from The Carlyle Group (note reinstatement provisions are excluded).
Alternatively new leases are available from the Landlord upon request until June 2021 incorporating a Landlord rolling option to break from 1st March 2020 (Subject to agreement). Rents available upon request.
Strictly through appointment with the sole leasing agents, JLL.
Average Weighted lease length
Leases expire on 13th June 2018