Site of Former Orchard Wards
135 Panmure Street, Glasgow, G20 7SJ
135 Panmure Street, Glasgow, G20 7SJ, , Scotland
CLOSING DATE: THURSDAY 3 MARCH 2016 (10 am)
- Situated within the Ruchill district, approximately 2.5 miles (4km) to the north of Glasgow City Centre
- Elevated position providing views over the City
- Zoned for Residential and Supporting uses
- Former hospital buildings are currently being demolished and the site will be clear
- Neighbouring site of the former Ruchill Hospital is being promoted as a major residential development opportunity (potential for circa 300 units)
- An access route from the former Orchard Wards into the adjacent former Ruchill Hospital site has been designed and benefits from Roads Construction Consent (Ref: 12/01053)
- Range of local amenties nearby and good transport communications
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
Residential Use, Land
+44 (0)131 243 2233
+44 (0)141 567 6622
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.