Wharfdale Road, Tyseley, Birmingham, B11 2DG, West Midlands, , West Midlands
Kingpin Industrial Park is a 13 acre redevelopment, accessed off Wharfdale Road via the main A41 Warwick Road and A45 Coventry Road within the Tyseley area of Birmingham approximately 4 miles South East of the City Centre.
Wharfdale Road gives easy access to the Coventry Road (A45) and Stratford Road (A34) in turn linking to Junctions 4, 5 and 6 of the M42, with Junction 6 M6 being 6.5 miles distant.
Birmingham International Airport and Train Station are approximately 5 miles with Tyseley Train Station within walking distance of the site.
24000.00 — 120000.00 ft2
(2229.67 — 11148.37 m2)
To let - New speculative industrial/warehouse units
Kingpin Industrial Park will provide three manufacturing/distribution warehouse units and will offer high specification premises with canal side frontage in part, landscaping, demised parking and yard space and built to the latest design and environmental standards.
The specification will broadly comprise:
• Single storey steel portal framed buildings
• 37.5 kNm2 – 50 kN m2 floor loading
• Fitted office accommodation (including double glazing, raised floors, suspended ceilings, recessed lighting, carpeting and gas fired heating)
• Clear internal height from 8m up to 12m
• Dock and level access doors
• Security lighting
• Excellent yard and parking (yard depth up to 50m approx)
• Cycle and motorcycle parking • Planning for B1/B2/B8 uses
• 24/7 access
||39,625 sq ft
|| 4,400 sq ft
||44,025 sq ft
|| 111,000 sq ft
|| 9,000 sq ft
||120,000 sq ft
||21,600 sq ft
|| 2,400 sq ft
||24,000 sq ft