Kingswells Causeway, Prime Four Business Park, Kingswells, Aberdeen, AB15 8PU, Aberdeenshire, , Scotland
The property is located in Prime Four Business Park near the suburb of Kingswells, approximately 5 miles west of Aberdeen city centre.
Prime Four is an award winning business park, hosting some of Aberdeen’s most significant and established employers, within an attractive, landscaped environment. The park benefits from several fantastic amenities, including the Urban Village hotel with Starbucks and Gym facility which is open to the public, as well as a nursery and
convenience store. Other occupiers in the area include Premier Oil, Maersk, Apache and Statoil.
The property benefits from strong transport links to Aberdeen International Airport and Aberdeen city centre. The building is located off the arterial Stoneywood Road (A947).
New grade A office accommodation with outstanding common facilities and extensive car parking
- Extensive car parking available
- Outstanding common facilities
- First class office accommodation
- Superb managed business park environment
The available accommodation comprises the first floor office suites of Deepwater House, a landmark Grade A office building completed in 2014. The building has been completed to a headquarter level specification and benefits from the following features:
- Grade A open plan office accommodation
- Full raised access floor incorporating gromits for small power and data
- Stunning triple height reception area with manned reception
- Metal suspended ceiling incorporating LG7 light fittings
- Numerous common break out areas and meeting rooms
- Retained fit out with meeting space and tea prep areas
- Ability for tenants to retain high quality furnishings and CAT 6 cabling
- Dedicated male and female WC’s, changing and shower facilities
- Ability to share internal gym and canteen facilities
- Pro rata share of 248 car parking spaces (1 space per 309 sq ft) and bike racks
- Managed business park environment with on-site security staff
The first floor extends to 24,250 sq ft (2,252 sq m) and can be split to form smaller suites from 5,000 sqft upwards, subject to terms and building regulations.
The building is held on a Full Repairing & Insuring lease until 27th January 2034. The first floor is available for sub-lease on flexible terms to be agreed. Further information on quoting rents are available from the sole letting agent.
Strictly by appointment only with the sole letting agents
£22.00 Per ft²
Average Weighted lease length
Sub-leases available until January 2034