DC115 Prologis RFI DIRFT, Daventry, NN6 7FT, Northamptonshire, , East Midlands
DIRFT is ideally situated for warehousing and logistics in the centre of Britain. It is also strategically positioned on the electrified West Coast Main Line providing rail links to mainline ports, the rest of the country and ultimately Continental Europe. 98% of the British population (85% of the UK) can be accessed within the 4.5 hour HGV drive-time limit due to DIRFT’s central location.
A new 115,824 sq ft logistics/distribution unit. Available Q3 2017.
- A speculative development of 115,824 sq ft
- UK's premier rail served logistics park
- Immediate access to the M1 at Junction 18
• BREEAM Very Good and EPC rating of A
• Built-up cladding with 25-year system guarantee
• FM2 (special) floor slab: Uniformly distributed loading of 50kN/m sq
• 10% of the building regulated energy from rooftop photo-voltaic array
• LED lighting to external yard areas
• Adjustable dock levellers rated to 6,000kg with retractable shelters, LED traffic lights and lighting.
• Enhanced cladding and curtain walling to improve natural lighting with Brise Soleil to reduce solar gain
• Rainwater harvesting
• LED office lighting with automatic movement and daylight controls
• Energy monitoring system with ’smart meters’.