3rd Floor, 11 Slingsby Place
11 Slingsby Place, London, WC2E 9AB
11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard, London, WC2E 9AB, Greater London, , London: West End
The property forms part of the St Martin’s Courtyard scheme, situated in the heart of Covent Garden. St Martin's Courtyard is located between St Martin’s Lane and Long Acre and provides shopping, dining, work & living space all situated around the courtyard. Transport links are excellent with Leicester Square and Covent Garden underground stations within close proximity as well as Charing Cross and Waterloo rail stations being within easy walking distance.
5000.00 — 10212.00 ft2
(464.51 — 948.72 m2)
Quality Office Space in the Heart of Covent Garden
- Attractive Courtyard Setting Environment
- Close to Leicester Sq and Covent Garden Tubes
- Good Grade Sublease Space until 2021
- Fitted and Cabled for Immediate Occupation
- Private Roof Terrace
- Air Conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floor
- Private Roof Terrace
- Metal tile suspended ceiling
- Impressive double height reception with receptionist.
- LG7 lighting
- 3 x 13 person passenger lift
- Courtyard setting environment
- Fully cabled
- Fitted with meeting rooms and kitchen facilities
- 24 hour access
- On site security
- Shower facilities
- Ground floor reception
- Cycle racks
- Courtyard dining includes Jamie's Italian, Dishoom, Department of Coffee & Social Affairs and Bill's.
- Retailers include Jack Wills, Cycle Surgery, The White Company,L.K. Bennett, Yotopia Yoga and many more.
Sublease until March 2021
Directly through JLL
£69.50 Per ft²
Average Weighted lease length
+44(0)203 805 6937
+44(0)203 805 6915
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.