Holiday Inn Kenilworth - Warwick
212, Abbey End, Kenilworth , CV8 1ED
212, Abbey End, Kenilworth, CV8 1ED, Warwickshire, , West Midlands
The 115 bedroom hotel is located in the heart of England in direct proximity to the UK’s most important automotive centre, including the headquarters of Jaguar Land Rover.
JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group is delighted to introduce the opportunity to acquire the freehold interest in the Holiday Inn Kenilworth.
The Property is owner operated under a franchise agreement with IHG and their Holiday Inn brand.
- The full service Hotel boasts 115 well-proportioned bedrooms, on site car parking, Marco's Italian Restaurant, a Starbucks coffee shop including panoramic terrace and four dedicated conference rooms all maintained to a high standard from continued investment.
- The Holiday Inn Hotel occupies a prominent location in the town centre of Kenilworth, just outside Coventry and in close proximity to Warwick, Leamington Spa, Stratford-upon-Avon and Birmingham. Birmingham, the UK’s largest economic centre outside of London is located only 20 miles northwest of the Holiday Inn and generates extremely strong corporate demand.
- Birmingham Airport and NEC are located within a short 20 minutes car journey.
- Benefitting from strong demand from both corporate and leisure business, the Property performed above its competitive set in 2015 with occupancy in excess of 95% during peak business days.
- The area around Coventry is the UK’s most important automotive industry location since the late 19th century and remains home to Jaguar Land Rover’s headquarters and car production plant.
- Planning permission has been granted to add an additional 17 bedrooms. Further minor capital investments, including establishing the Holiday Inn open lobby concept, have potential to grow trading performance further.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact one of our exclusive advisors.
+44 (0)121 270 3340
+44 (0)131 202 5121
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.