St John's Business Park
St John's Grove, Hull, HU9 3RL
Ref No. 7332
St John's Grove, Hull, HU9 3RL, East Riding of Yorkshire, , Yorkshire & Humberside
2 miles to the east of Hull City Centre, off Southcoates Lane on St John's Grove.
High Yielding Multi-let Industrial Estate
- Well located with strong redevelopment potential
- 75% of the UK manufacturing base and 40 million people are within a 4 hour drive of Hull
- 114,505 sq ft on a site area of 6.04 acres with 2 separate access points
- The site is allocated for Housing within the Draft Local Plan
- Fully let and 100% income producing
- Current gross rental income of £183,380 per annum (£1.60 per sq ft overall)
- Very low capital value of only £12.23 per sq ft
The majority of the site is freehold, however, there is a small strip of land to the front of the site where containers are situated. This is held on a long leasehold basis for a term of 3 years from 1 January 2016 at a rent of £1,500 per annum.
+44 (0)113 261 6246
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.