Unit 1 Fearless, Daedalus Park, Lee-On-The-Solent, PO13 9JY
Ref No. 7329
For Sale, To Let
Unit 1 Fearless, Daedalus Park, Solent Enterprise Zone, Lee-On-The-Solent, PO13 9JY, Hampshire, , South East
Daedalus Park is located within the Enterprise Zone on the Gosport peninsular at Lee-on-the-Solent.
The site is just off Chark Lane which is off Broom Way (B3385), leading northbound towards Newgate Lane.
Newgate Lane is currently undergoing significant road improvements to help access to and from the M27 motorway network, situated towards the north at junction 11, which is 4.5 miles from the site.
Light industrial workshop space on a new modern development
- Kingspan MR type 100mm insulated cladding
- Kingspan KS1000RW type roofing incorporating natural sunlight
- Steel portal frame with minimum eaves height 6 metres
- Double glazed windows and personnel doors
- Power floated concrete floor 30kn/sq.m
- 3 phase electricity
- Dual BT Ducts for phone and broadband
- Bi-fold or sectional loading doors from 2.4m high to 5m and 3m wide
- Services & drainage ready for connection
- Allocated parking target - 3 spaces per 1,000 sq.ft
- 12 Year warranty direct with the main building contractor
- Option available for Solar PV Panels to be installed
Solent Enterprise Zone Features
- 5 Years business rates discount worth up to £55,000 pa
- Access to the Regional Growth Fund
- Superfast Broadband
- New Link Road due Q3/4 2015 – Planning granted 26th
- February 2015 - 15/00009/FULL
- CEMAST - Centre of Excellence for Engineering, Manufacturing and Advanced Skills Training
- Innovation Centre opened May 2015
Price and rents on application. Available for sale virtual freehold; 999 year lease, subject to peppercorn rental or for rent on new full repairing and insuring leases.
By appointment only
Available April 2017
+44 (0)238 2025601
+44 (0)238 0385 612
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.