Units E&F, Eagle Road, Langage Business Park, Plymouth, PL7 5JY, Devon, , South West
Plymouth is a regional centre and the gateway to Cornwall. It is the largest urban centre on the South West coast of England, both in terms of population and employment, accessed to the north east via the M5 and A38. Exeter is located 45 miles to the north east with Bristol and London 120 miles and 200 miles distant respectively. Langage Business Park is one of the premier business parks in Plymouth, located approximately 5 miles east of Plymouth city centre, and the property benefits from being half a mile from the A38 Expressway linking Plymouth with Exeter and the M5 motorway.
Nearby occupiers include motor dealerships of Audi, Lexus, Toyota and Triumph, together with Blackburns' Metals, Land Registry and other manufacturers and distributors.
Modern Industrial Investment Opportunity
- Well situated on modern industrial estate just off the A38
- Two modern industrial units totalling 2,306 sq m (24,823 sq ft) GIA
- Let to DSG Retail Ltd at £139,500 per annum (£5.62 per sq ft overall) plus further photovoltaic income
- D&B rating of 5A1 for DSG Retail Ltd
The property comprises two modern detached warehouse units constructed in the 1990s on a site extending to 0.6 hectares (1.48 acres). The site coverage is approximately 38% and there is staff car parking to the front of the units. The specification includes:
- Steel portal frame construction and profile sheet elevations
- 5.3 metre and 5.75 metre clear internal heights
- Office accommodation
- Good level loading door providion - Unit F with 6 doors and Unit E with 3
- Shared yard area for both units
The property is elected for VAT and therefore VAT will be payable on the purchase price. We would anticipate the sale to be dealt with by way of a Transfer of a Going Concern (TOGC).