6 and 6a Ullet Road, Liverpool, L8 3SR, Merseyside, , North West
Ullet Road is located in the popular residential area of Aigburth in Liverpool, opposite Princes Park, with local amenities that include bars, restaurants, supermarkets and shops. Located just a short distance from Lark Lane and Sefton Park, an exclusive, much sought after location close to Liverpool City Centre. Perfect for anyone from students to professionals.
The area is typically characterised by large Victorian houses set in extensive grounds, many of which have been converted to provide apartments, care homes and guest houses. The property lies within Sefton Park Conservation Area.
Freehold Residential Investment Opportunity
17 bedroom detached property with 8 bedroom single storey modern building
- Residential Investment Opportunity being sold on behalf of S Hunt, Joing LPA Receiver
- Residential Investment Opportunity
- Original Features
- Off Road Parking
- Estimated Gross Rental Income of £121,000 per annum, assuming fully let
- Potential for further development on plot to the rear, subject to planning permission
- 6 Ullet Road comprises a three storey former church, which has recently been converted to provide residential accommodation set across three floors comprising 14No. bedrooms and 3No. separate one bedroom flats all of a similar, modern specification. The subject property has communal lounge, bathrooms and kitchen. The three flats provide their own bedroom, kitchen/lounge and bathroom.
- 6a comprises a single storey modern building consisting of 8 spacious double rooms, a separate living area and kitchen/diner along with 4 bathrooms; all renovated to a high, contemporary standard.
Both properties are fully furnished with contemporary, stylish furniture. The buildings are situated in their own private, secluded grounds with large driveway and off-street parking and gardens to the front and rear.
Estimated Gross Rental Income of £121,000 per annum, assuming fully let
At present there are tenants occupying some of the apartments producing an immediate rental income. The properties are being asset managed to increase this income in the near future.
We believe the above information to be correct but purchasers are to satisfy themselves.