600/650 Aztec West, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4SD, , South West
Aztec West Business Park is considered to be Bristol's prime out of town location. The property occupies a prominent position in the centre of the Park.
Office Investment with Asset Management Opportunities
- Bristol is the commercial capital of the South West and the 5th largest city in the UK
- Aztec West is the premier business park in the South West strategically located on the junction of the M5/M4 motorways
- Buildings 600/650 comprise two prominent self contained office buildings arranged over ground and first floors totalling 12,668
- 160 car parking spaces providing an excellent ratio of 1:157 sq ft
- Let to Taylor Wimpey UK Limited until 7 January 2017 and Co-operative Legal Services until 24 February 2018
- A combined current passing rent of £465,064 per annum
- Prime headline rents in Aztec West currently stand at £21 psf offering a significant discount to the City Centre. The prime ren
- Short term asset management opportunities
The buildings benefit from the following internal specification:
- Full height glazed staircase/entrance lobby
- Raised floors
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Air conditioning
- Double glazed windows
- 1 x 13 person passenger lift in each building
- Male, Female and disabled WCs on each floor
- Shower facilities
600 Aztec West includes 68 car parking spaces providing a ratio of 1:186 sq ft. 650 Aztec West has 70 car parking spaces although the tenant has increased this to 92 through double parking. This provides a ratio of 1:136 sq ft.
We are instructed to seek offers of £5,130,000 (Five Million, One Hundred and Thirty Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
A purchase at this level reflects an attractive Net Initial Yield of 8.50% and a low capital value of £204 psf assuming purchasers costs of 6.6%.
Please contact Oliver Paine
We understand the property is elected for VAT. It is the intention of the parties that the transaction will be treated as a Transfer of a Going Concern (TOGC).