Matador, Great Western Industrial Park, Collett Way, Southall, UB2 4SE, Greater London, , London: North West
Located on Armstrong Way in a prime West London estate, between the M4 and A40, and east of the M25, the units benefit from excellent connections to Heathrow, Central London and the motorway network.
Southall and Hanworth Railway stations are within walking distance. Both stations are on the new Elizabeth line (opening May 2018) with journey times to Central London (Bond Street) of 17 minutes and Liverpool Street of 24 minutes.
New Industrial/Warehouse Development
- Fully fitted first floor offices
- 10 m clear internal height
- 15% roof lights
- 3 electric level access loading doors
- 50Kn floor loading
- Photovoltaic green energy cells
- 41m deep private gated yard
- BREEAM target raiting of "Very Good"
The park benefits from 24 hour on-site security and CCTV monitoring.
Available to let on a new FRI Lease.