Oceansgate, Enterprise Zone, Devonport, Plymouth, PL1 4SG, Devon, , South West
Oceansgate occupies a 35 hectare site on the southern edge of Devonport Dockyard, one of the largest naval dockyards in Europe and close to Plymouth Cit Centre and the A38 Devon Expressway.
The south coast is the UK's number one location for marine and maritime capability with regular ferry crossings to France and Spain. There are 16 daily rail services between Plymouth and London and international flights from Bristol, Exeter and Newquay.
35 hectare site on southern edge of Devonport Dockyard. From 2017 new build office and industrial space for marine enterprise.
• Oceansgate occupies a 35 hectare site on the southern edge of Devonport Dockyard, one of the largest naval dockyards in Europe
• A unique complex of industrial buildings and docks for commercial use
• Direct deep water access to the English Channel and an unrivalled location for a wide range of marine businesses
• Princess Yachts International is building a new generation of 40m luxury yachts in Oceansgate
• Adjacent to one of the largest marine companies in the UK, Babcock Marine
• Three new phases of development are now planned on 7.5ha of land to provide a total of 270,000 sq ft (25,000 sq m) of flexible employment space for the marine and advanced manufacturing sectors
From 2017, the beginning of construction of new office and industrial space.
From 2018, construction of new office and industrial space.
Availability of land, docks, jetties and a range of industrial buildings.
Expressions of interest by 1 December 2016.
The property is held freehold by Plymouth City Council, and new occupational leases are available on the building, floors or part floors.