40-50 Tettenhall Road, Sterling House, Wolverhampton, WV1 4SW, West Midlands, , West Midlands
Wolverhampton is well-served by motorways, being near the M6, M5, M6 Toll and M54. The city’s railway station is served by the West Coast Main Line, and has regular rail services to London, Birmingham and Manchester, as well as many other major cities in the UK.
The City of Wolverhampton is situated to the north west of the West Midlands conurbation and lies to the west of the M6 Motorway (Junction 10) and south of junctions 1 and 2 of the M54 Motorway.
60 Bedroom Hotel with generous conference facilities benefiting from planning permission
• AA 3* with 60 en-suite guest bedrooms
• Prominent location on busy ‘A’ road
• Circa 1 mile from Wolverhampton City Centre
• Americano Restaurant and terrace area
• Ground floor Grand Cardinal Suite (500 persons capacity – theatre style)
• 4 meeting rooms
• Top floor function suite. External Pavilion suite
• Unutilised basement bar/nightclub
• Onsite 90 space car park
• Total site area approximately 0.82 acres
• Good existing trade and opportunities to increase current function trade
• Planning permission granted for the demolition of the hotel and pavilion building and the erection of 53 apartments and a 48 bed student accommodation building
• Freehold – Guide Price Offers In Excess Of £1.75m
The accommodation is available by way of a freehold sale.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
Student Accommodation, Land, Hotel