Former Fishers Laundry
Home Street, Aberfeldy , PH15 2AL
Home Street, Aberfeldy, PH15 2AL, Perthshire, , Scotland
- Located in the popular town of Aberfeldy
- Central location within the town and accessed off Home Street
- Extends to 0.8 Ha (1.99 acres)
- Residential or mixed use development opportunity (subject to obtaining necessary consents)
- A number of buildings occupy the site, including the former Laundry Buildings (all interconnected) and Parkfield House (a two storey three bedroom period detached house)
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
Land, Residential Use
+44 (0)141 567 6622
+44 (0)131 301 6710
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.