Gartferry Road, Glasgow , G69 0JD
Gartferry Road, Moodiesburn, Glasgow, G69 0JD, Lanarkshire, , Scotland
Residential Development Opportunity
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 14 OCTOBER 2016 (12 Noon)
- Gross site area 2.7 Ha (6.67 acres)
- Indicative NDA 1.39 Ha (3.56 acres)
- Planning Permission in Principle for Residential Development (50 units)
- Subject site forms part of a wide housing allocation covering the site and the former Stoneyetts Hospital site (separate ownership) with a combined approximate capacity for 345 units. The overall allocation extends to 11.5 Ha (28.4 acres) and the subject site involves the progression of Phase 1 for an initial 50 units.
- Excellent transport links
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
Land, Residential Use
+44 (0)141 567 6622
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.