The Azure Building, Skypark, Glasgow, G3 8DZ , Lanarkshire, , Scotland
The Azure Building occupies a commanding position overlooking Clydeside Expressway, a main arterial route serving Glasgow. The building is set to become a city landmark.
17308.00 — 134903.00 ft2
(1607.96 — 12532.90 m2)
"An office is not just a place to work - it's a pleace that works for you"
- Superb opportunity
- Headquarters building
- On-site services
- Prominent development
Intelligent design, sustainability and fine materials ensure that everything is in place to meet all the needs of a modern business.
The specification includes:
- BREEAM rating 'Excellent'2.9m ceiling heights
- Fully DDA compliant
- Raised access floors
- Metal tiles suspended ceilings incorporating LG7 compliant lighting
- Comfort cooling throughout by air source heat pumps linked to ceiling void fan coil units to provide flexibility and low life cycle costs
- Male, Female and accessible toilets on all floors
- Shower facilities on all floors
- Cycle parking provided with dedicated showers and changing facilities
- 141 secure car parking spaces plus 15 external spaces
- 4 x 21 person passenger lifts
- Detailed specifiation and plans are availbale to interested parties
- EPC B
Skypark and The Azure Building is know for its amenities both within and outwith Skypark.
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or floor by floor or by way of a freehold sale.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.