Wentloog Avenue , Cardiff, CF3 2EX, South Glamorgan, , Wales
Lamby Way Industrial Estate is situated in Wentloog, an established business location approximately 4 miles east of Cardiff City Centre. The location is also convenient for access to the A48(M) and M4 Motorway at J29A & J30, approximately 6 miles and 4 miles north respectively via the Southern Distributor Road (A4161). The property is situated to the southern edge of the estate, accessed via Lamby Way close to its junction with Wentloog Avenue (B4239).
FOR SALE (May Let ) - Industrial warehouse complex with secure yard.
The property comprises of two detached industrial / warehouse units on a secure self-contained site.
The specification includes:
- Warehouse areas incorporate part brick / part clad elevations; concrete floors, lighting and heating (gas) plus ancillary areas including staff / kitchen facilities.
- Unit 1 - 3No. level loading doors and 2No. dock level doors onto an internal raised platform.
- Unit 2 - 2No. level loading doors.
- c. 5m eaves.
- External yard (paviour / tarmacadam) and palisade fencing.
- 45% site coverage; c. 90 car parking spaces.
- Commercial vehicle wash and diesel pump (not tested).
- Mains services including gas, electricity and water.
|Warehouse (Inc Ancillary)
|Offices / Ancillary
|First Floor Ancillary
|TOTAL UNIT 1
|Warehouse Total (Inc Ancillary)
|TOTAL UNIT 1 & 2
The property is available by way of a freehold sale or on conventional lease terms.
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents.
£165,000.00 Per annum