Fort Dunlop, Unit 402, Fort Parkway, Birmingham, B24 9FD, West Midlands, , West Midlands
Fort Dunlop occupies one of the most prominent and accessible sites in the country, adjacent to the M6 between junctions 5 and 6 of the motorway.
The M6 links directly to the M5, M42, M1 and M69 which in turn connects to almost all of the major motorway networks in the UK.
Fort Dunlop is located on the A47, Fort Parkway which takes you directly to Birmingham City Centre in around ten minutes by car. There is a bus which shuttles to and from the City Centre at peak hours.
Self contained office suite
- Available from 1st January 2017
- 8 on site car parking spaces
- Iconic building
- On site amenities
- Visitors car parking available
Suite 402 is mainly open plan with a glazed parititon board room, kitchen and 8 car parking spaces. The specification includes:
- Full height glazing
- 500 mm raised access floor
- underfloor busbar connection system based on 1/10m2
- Small power and inset floor boxes
- LG7 lighting hung from the exposed soffit
- Upflow water cooled WR2 heating and cooling system
- Fire alarms
- “Smart” electrical metering system
Common areas include:
- 24 hour access
- Lift access to all floors
- Bespoke feature ‘WCs’ on every floor
- Disabled access
- Showers on every floor
- On site car parking
- Visitor car park
The suite equates to 2,164 sq ft (201 sq m) Net Internal Area.
Assignment of an existing lease to expire 10 April 2020 with tenant break options on 1 April 2018 and 1 April 2019.
The suite is available from 1 January 2017
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents JLL. Contact: Vicki Burnett - 0121 214 9938