Norfolk Street, Bolton, M28 3GJ
Ref No. 6274
For Sale, To Let
Norfolk Street, Bolton, Bolton, M28 3GJ, Greater Manchester, , North West
The property enjoys an extremely prominent position fronting both the M61 motorway and Worsley Road North (A575). Access to the national motorway network is within 1 mile via J3 M61 close to its intersection with the M60/M62. The East Lancashire Road (A580) which links Manchester, the M6 and Liverpool is within 2 miles of the property. Local transport facilities include a regular bus service
linking Manchester with Bolton which runs past the site. The nearby Walkden railway station is on the Manchester to Wigan commuter line.
76021.00 — 250181.00 ft2
(7062.58 — 23242.59 m2)
Modern manufacturing / distribution facility with good quality office space.
- Huge electrical power capability of 6,800 kva
- Highly visible self contained single storey manufacturing/distribution facility
- Detached security lodge with disabled WC and kitchen facilities
- Prominent three storey office building
- Large external areas. The site extends to approximately 18.5 acres
- Steel portal frame construction
- Drive in and Dock Level Loading Facilities
- Fully fitted Heating and Ventilation system
- Sprinkler system throughout
- 23,710 pallet spaces. Racking layout plans are available on request
- Capable of subdivision to provide two self contained units with separate access from Worsley Road North
- Warehouse 1 comprises approximately 174,160 sq ft on 8.20 acres accessed via Norfolk Street
- Warehouse 2 comprises approximately 76,021 sq ft on 5.30 acres accessed via Southern Street
- Vacant land comprising 5 acres fronting Worsley Road North
+44 (0)161 413 9727
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.