Buckshaw Village, Ordnance Road, Chorley, PR7 7EL, Lancashire, , North West
Unit J is situated within close proximity to junction 8 of the M61 and junction 21 of the M6 motorways and within the prestigious Buckshaw Link development.
Buckshaw Link is a highly prestigious development set on 11 acres adjacent to The Revolution, Lancashire's prime industrial / dist
Buckshaw Link comprises 20 modern recently constructed warehouse / industrial units built to the highest specification.
The scheme forms part of the successful Buckshaw Village development, which, with over 500 acres forms one of the largest mixed use projects in the North West – including over 2,000 new homes, business space and a new district centre. The new railway station connecting Chorley to Manchester Airport and the centre of Manchester is on-site. A new Tesco superstore and petrol station is located close by and a new Aldi is adjacent to Unit A1.
Unit J is available following a full refurbishment and benefits from the following:-
- 7.5 metre minimum clear height to the underside of the haunch
- Two electronically operatedloading doors
- Two storey fully fitted offices
- Heating and lighting to the warehouse
- Forecourt yard and car parking for 13 cars within a secure yard
- Undergoing a full refurbishment programme
£5.95 Per ft²