16-22 Anlaby Road, Hull, HU1 2PA, Yorkshire, , Yorkshire & Humberside
Ferens Court is situated in a prominent position on the north side of Anlaby Road, close to the corner of its junction with Ferensway in the heart of Hull city centre. Neighboring uses comprise a mix of retail, leisure and office accommodation.
Located close to the city’s refurbished bus and railway station the property is near to the new St Stephen’s retail leisure centre in an area which has seen considerable regeneration in the past 5 years
Ferens Court is a prominent 4 storey office building which was historically mutli-let on a part floor and floor by floor basis. Primary entry is gained via a communal reception entrance fronting Anlaby Road. Additionally the property provides vehicular access to a rear surfaced courtyard car parking area.
The reception entrance and staircase have recently been refurbished as has office suite 1 on the first floor.
Self contained Office Building in Hull City Centre
• Self-contained office Building with refurbishment/conversion potential
• Located close to Hull’s refurbished railway and bus interchange and near to St Stephen’s retail and leisure centre
• Walking distance from main shopping, business, leisure, and transport facilities within the central area
• Suitable for a variety of uses Subject to Planning
- Excellent communication links
- Exceptional local amenities
- Highstreet frontage
- Flexible working space
The offices provide the following internal specification:
• Suspended ceilings
• Lift access
• Recessed lighting
• Independent central heating
• Carpeted throughout
• A range of open plan and partitioned floor plates
The accommodation is available by way of a freehold sale.
Strictly by appointment by the joint agents