Metropolitan Centre, Unit K2, Greenford, UB6 8UJ
Metropolitan Centre, Unit K2, Derby Road, Greenford, UB6 8UJ, Greater London, , London: North West
INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNITS ADJACENT TO THE A40
• 5.1m clear eaves height
• 1 level access loading door per unit
• 3 phase power Gas
• EPC rating: G – 254r if you wish to bullet point then click advanced mode.
- Firmly established and highly sought after estate.
- 24-hour on-site security, gated access and CCTV.
- Direct access to the A40 (Western Avenue), providing easy access to Central London and the national motorway network.
- Easily accessible using Greenford Underground (Central line) and National Rail Station.
- Well-known estate occupiers include Wolseley, Hertz Equipment Rental, Lloyd Fraser logistics, P&H Snacks, Lavazza Coffee, Monster Energy and Ultra Electronics.
+44 (0)203 780 8890
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.