Lochside House, 3 Lochside Way, Edinburgh, EH12 9DT, Midlothian, , Scotland
The building is located in Edinburgh Park, Scotland's premier business park. The Park benefits from excellent public transport links with 2 railway stations servicing the area. In addition, Ediburgh's tram system has 3 stops on or adjacent to the Park. The Gyle shopping centre and Hermiston Gait retail park provide a range of services and shopping facilities. There is also a kiosk shop, fitness centre and bar/restaurant all within a 5 minute walk of 3 Lochside Way.
1500.00 — 11700.00 ft2
(139.35 — 1086.96 m2)
Superb office space for a wide range of occupier requirements.
- Recently refurbished to Grade A specification
- Fantastic parking ratio of 1 car : 257 sq ft
- First class transport links to the city centre and airport
- Ability to deliver flexible suites from 1,500 sq ft
The building has 3 floors of 3,900 sq ft available, which can be sub-divided to form flexible suites of at least 1,500 sq ft.
Details of available floorsplits are available from the joint agents.
Newly refurbished to the highest standards, 3 Lochside Way provides occupiers with the most flexible space on Edinburgh Park.
Fully refurbished including:
- Refurbished suspended ceiling incorporating recessed 4 x 18w T8 fluorescent high frequency recessed modular lighting fitting c/w Cat 2 louvers achieving approximately 500 lux
- Raised access floor
- Latest Mitsubishi efficient air conditioning heat recovery system
- Fully refurbished reception with soft seating area, planting – including LED downlight fixtures and feature pendant lighting
- New decoration throughout – including LED downlight fixtures to all communal access areas
- Quality carpet flooring throughout all office suites and common areas
- Refurbished dedicated male, female and disabled WC’s
- Showers on every floor
- One 8 person passenger lift
- Full disabled access
- Refurbished façade and parking facilities
- New audio-digital gate and door access system providing easy monitored building access to tenants and visitors
- Finished floor to ceiling height 2.7m
- Separately metered with tenants having direct temperature and cost control for their heating and cooling
- EPC - C