Residential Development Land, Llechryd
Llechryd, Cardigan, SA43 2NL
Llechryd, Cardigan, SA43 2NL, Dyfed, , Wales
The site is accessed directly from the A484 and is situated approximately 3 miles from the town of Cardigan. Carmarthen is located 26 miles to the south east with the M4 Motorway found 39 miles in a south easterly direction, via the A48. West Wales Airport is situated 7 miles away from the village.
A unique opportunity to deliver an enhanced residential development scheme
- Part of the site has formerly held planning permission for 6No. residential dwellings (Ceredigion County Council, Planning Application:A060609)
- The Site is located within the centre of the village of Llechryd, and is bordered by exisiting residential development
- The site is not situated within a conservation area and contains no listed buildings or Tree Preservation Orders restricting development
- The land is generally flat in topography and is of regular shape
- Access is provided driectly from the A484, which will act as a single entry point to the entire site
The freehold is available for sale with vacant possession, offers are invited.
Strictly by appointment with the joint agents.
+44 (0)29 2167 0292
+44 (0)292 072 6024
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.