Langdon Road, Swansea, SA1 8QY, West Glamorgan, , Wales
Situated close to the main Gateway entrance to SA1 and yet within a 5 minute walk of the main retailing area.
Major employers such as Admiral Insurance, Morgan Cole and the Countryside Council for Wales are already well established in the locality and are taking advantage of the area's excellent road access, with junction 42 of the M4 motorway situated less than 10 minutes away. In addition, the high speed rail links at Swansea Central Station and Port Talbot parkway are readily and easily accessible.
The excellent cycle network and the new leisure and fitness centre at the Village Inn a short walk from Langdon House.
2348.00 — 5544.00 ft2
(218.13 — 515.05 m2)
Langdon House Offices To Let/Buy
- Perfect Business Location
- Energy Efficient Environmentally Exceptional
- Unique Architecture
Langdon House is a prestigious office development by London & Wharfedale and an integral part of this rapidly emerging location where quality of design and environmental credentials are essential elements to the success of SA1 Swansea Waterfront.
- Gas central heating boiler in every suite
- Exposed concrete ceiling structure with suspended lighting
- Solid floors incorporating cable and data trunking
- Double glazed opening windows with window blinds
- Capped off waste and water supply for tea points
- Swipe car security access and intercom linked to the carpark and main building entrances
- Intercom and barrier controlled entrance to car park
- Disabled access and facilities
||Car Parking Spaces
|Ground - Unit 2
||2,782 sq ft
||2,924 sq ft
|2nd Floor - Unit 12
||2,762 sq ft
||2,905 sq ft
GIA - Gross Internal Area
NIA - Net Internal Area
Measurements are on a Net Internal Area and Gross Internal Area basis in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice, 6th Edn. Floor areas are subject to re-measurement on an International Property Standards basis.
The accommodation is available by way of a new effective full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed. The units are also available by way of a long leasehold sale.
£14.50 Per ft²