8-10, Albert Street, Slough, SL1 2BU, Berkshire, , South East
The Urban Building is situated on Albert Street in the centre of Slough and so is within close proximity to the numerous town centre amenities and the train station. It is also within easy access of Junction 6 of the M4 and so is extremely accessible by car. Crossrail is arriving in 2019 and with the ongoing town centre improvements, through the Heart of Slough scheme, The Urban Building is ideally positioned to benefit from both.The upper floors of the building also benefit from spectacular views of Windsor Castle, Eton and beyond.
3770.00 — 67864.00 ft2
(350.24 — 6304.77 m2)
Grade A building with an excellent town centre car parking ratio. A new caffe Kix has recently been installed.
- Impressive Grade A building
- Maximum flexibility with suites from 3,770 sq ft
- Newly installed Cafe
- Concierge service
- Within easy access of M4 and Slough train station
The Urban Building is a prominent office building arranged of Ground and 7 upper floors. There is a cafe run by Cafe Kix on the ground floor as well as a dedicated concierge service in the building. The Urban Building provides Grade A acccomodation with flexible floorplates.
The 5th floor is let to KP Snacks.
- 150mm accessible raised floors
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.75m
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- LG7 compliant lighting
- Shower and cycle facilities
- Roof terraces
- Secure on-site car parking with
- Car park ratio (1:314)
- Onsite cafe - providing hot and cold food as well as catering facilities run by Cafe Kix
- The building is within 7 minutes of the town centre amenities and within close proximity to Slough train station.
|Part Second Floor
|Part Fourth Floor
||LET TO KP SNACKS
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or floor by floor
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
£27.50 Per ft²