Edinburgh International Business Gateway, Off Eastfield Road, Edinburgh, EH28 8LS, Midlothian, , Scotland
The next major office development destination in West Edinburgh.
An outstanding opportunity to acquire a high profile mixed use development on a gateway site at the entrance to Edinburgh International Airport and the International Business Gateway, part of Edinburgh's strategic expansion to the west.
EIBG - "A world class extension, to a world class city."
- 23 acres (9.3 hectares)
- 813,730 sq ft (75,595 sq m) of mixed use development
- Gateway site next to Edinburgh International Airport
- Tram stop adjacent to the site connecting the Airport to the city centre
- Immediate access to A8 and M8
- Ability to commence development on receipt of planning consent (anticipated by Autumn 2016)
- Contemporary urban extension to Edinburgh
- Premier location for the next wave of commercial development
EIBG is a strategic development site supported by the Scottish Government, Scottish Enterprise and City of Edinburgh Council and has the potential to benefit from Edinburgh's city deal. The development will comprise:
- Office - 384,874 sq ft
- Residential - 200 units (243,910 sq ft)
- Hotel - 525 rooms (160,296 sq ft)
- Retail - 13,692 sq ft
- Leisure - 10,958 sq ft
Murray Estates are seeking to identify a partner or purchaser to secure the delivery of the EIBG.