3 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP
3 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP, West Yorkshire, , Yorkshire & Humberside
3 Wellington Place has detailed planning consent and is available as a potential headquarters building.
3 Wellington Place will provide stylish and versatile office accommodation with state of the art facilities to meet the needs of your business.
Prominently located within Wellington Place and situated in the high profile setting at the junction of Wellington Street and Northern Street, this striking commercial building will form the principal north-eastern gateway into Wellington Place.
An emphasis on low-carbon consumption and high energy efficiency means that this is a building that can also offer cost advantages to match its environmental performance.
17094.00 — 116263.00 ft2
(1588.08 — 10801.19 m2)
Pre - Let opportunity
- PIR Lighting
- Comfort Cooling
- Raised Floors
- Suspended Ceilings
- BREEAM Excellent
- Dramatic atrium space incorporating conference spaces, informal meeting areas, touch-down workspace and restaurant café lounge
- Roof top landscaping and external terrace (south facing)
- Efficient and flexible floor plates appropriate for numerous organisational requirements including open plan & cellular arrangements
- Floors of up to 18,912 sq ft (1,756 sq m)
- Fully comfort cooled accommodation
- 3.3 metre finished floor to soffit height
- 100% raised access floors with 300mm clear void
- High performance solar controlled glazing
- High quality stone facade
- Intelligent PIR lighting system
- Full disabled accessibility
- Basement car parking
+44 (0)113 3236268
+44 (0)7834 782591
Additional Property Information:
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
a. the particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
b. all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
c. no person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
d. Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken.
For properties in Scotland:
e. This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law
Copyright © Jones Lang LaSalle IP Inc 2017. All rights reserved.