Sir William Siemens Square, Frimley, GU16 8QD, Surrey, , South East
Sir William Siemens Square is a landmark HQ office campus providing 183,868 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation across 4 buildings. Brunel House is currently available and offers 59,165 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation.
18700.00 — 59165.00 ft2
(1737.28 — 5496.61 m2)
Brunel House provides the perfect solution for businesses looking to relocate to an established office location
- Tenant space with existing fit-out available
- Flexible lease terms
- Excellent on-site amenities including a restuarant, gym and shuttle bus
- Secure office campus environment
Brunel House provides the perfect solution for businesses looking to relocate to an established office location. The campus is accessed via the Chobham Road at the junction with the A325 Portsmouth Road, which links to the M3. The property is 1 mile from Junction 4 of the M3 and 12 miles south west of Junction 12 of the M25, offering quick access to the UK’s national motorway network, airports and only 33 miles from Central London.
- Flexible floor plates from 18,700 sq ft
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- Full access raised floors
- BREEAM rating - "Very Good"
- EPC Rating 'C'
- Excellent car parking
- Shower facilities
- 24/7 site security
- Office furniture could be made available
- On-site cafe
- On-site restaurant
- On-site Nuffield gym
- Shuttle bus
The accommodation is available by way of a sublease or assignment
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
£19.50 Per ft²