Ozone Business Park, (J38, M62), Howden, DN14 7SD, Yorkshire, , Yorkshire & Humberside
The Ozone business park is located at junction 38 on the M62. The business park is almost equidistant from London and Edinburgh (3.5 hours drive) and offers fast access to all parts of the region and the rest of the UK via the motorway network. Visible from the M62 motorway, Ozone is only 1 mile from the M62, 8 minutes from the M18 (the South) and 21 minutes drive the A1(M) (the North).
2.9000 — 6.1200 acres
(1.1735 — 2.4766 hectares)
Design & Build Packages Available
- Ozone is an established logistics location
- Part of the Goole/Howden Employment Hub
- Join DPD, Warburtons, TNT & Image Data
- Visible from the M62 and 1 minute from J37
- Great connectivity from M62 to M18, M1 & A1M
- Easy access to Humber ports
- Railway stations and airports nearby
- Howden town: featured in The Times' top 20 places with the best standard of living in the UK
Ozone is a 32 acre business park situated on the doorstep of the M62. Land is available for freehold purchase and leasehold and freehold design & build packages are available. Each building has been designed with modern & unique architecture to provide excellent energy efficiency and image. A solar energy farm is being developed as part of the green energy generation on Ozone, offering the potential for an end-user to source renewable energy.
Plot 5 (Unit 5): 2.90 acres (25,570 sq ft + expansion)
Plot 6 (Unit 6): 6.12 acres (73,480 sq ft + expansion)